Switch to Unlimited Texts to save money




Are you a text-a-holic? Have you monitored just how much texting you during a week? A month? A day? If you are anything like me, you remember the days when people would come pick you up and knock on the door. This evolved into a quick phone call to say, “Hey, I am outside.” Nowadays, it is a simple text: “I’m here.” But how many “I’m here” texts do you send out?

Switching to an unlimited text messaging package can save you money in the long run. If you go over your monthly text plan, you are likely being charged between 5 and 15 cents per text message. And you will be charged double for group texts or picture messages. This can really add up over time. Switch to an unlimited plan and send as many “I’m here” texts as you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts